Pursuant to Article 13 (1-2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: GDPR) (J.O. EU L119/1), we hereby inform that:
- The Controller of your personal data is YAWAL S.A., with the registered office in Herby,
Lubliniecka 36, 42-284 Herby, KRS [National Court Register Number]: 0000049053, a holder of tax identification number (NIP): 573-010-60-96, e-mail: email@example.com.
- The data protection officer of the Controller is Paweł Markiewicz, e-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data, to the extent defined in the provisions of labour law (in particular the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974 - Polish Labour Code), will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment procedure. Providing other data to the extent not specified by provisions of law will be treated as consent to the processing of such personal data (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, and in the event of special categories personal data - Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR). Expressing consent in this case is voluntary, and the consent expressed in this way may be revoked at any time.
- Personal Data for which consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) for processing in other recruitment processes has been granted, will be processed until you withdraw your consent to processing for this purpose. This subject matter consent may be revoked by you at any time.
- In some events, the Controller has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, should it be necessary to carry out the recruitment process, provided that the Controller has entered into a contract to entrust the processing of personal data in connection with the recruitment process. Your personal data may also be transferred to entities that are authorized to receive such data under provisions of law.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries - outside the EU/EEA zone, or to international organizations.
- Your personal data will be stored and processed for the period necessary to achieve the said purposes, i.e. for a period not longer than 12 months from the date of submission of application documents for the purpose of carrying out the recruitment procedure and not longer than 24 months from the date of submission of application documents to in the event of consent to participate in future recruitment procedures or until the consent is withdrawn.
- You have the right to request from the Controller access to your personal data, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and data transfer, as well as to object to data processing.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent within the scope of item 3 at any time by sending a declaration of withdrawal of consent to the e-mail address: email@example.com, which does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent from before its withdrawal.
- You may also file a complaint concerning the activities of the Controller to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Providing your personal data to the extent resulting from provisions of law is mandatory to participate in the recruitment procedure. Providing other data by you is voluntary, and failure to do so will prevent you from participating in the said procedure.
- No activities involving automated decision-making, including profiling, will be undertaken in relation to you.