WE ARE CHANGING FOR YOU
STATUS AS FOR 21 August 2019
- CURRENTLY ALL PRODUCTION DEPARTMENTS WORK IN A: 3-SHIFT SYSTEM
- THE AVERAGE CAPACITY OF PRODUCTION DEPARTMENTS FOR LAST WEEK IS: 93% OF EFFECTIVENESS FROM THE PERIOD BEFORE THE UPGRADE
- THE AVERAGE LEVEL OF DELIVERIES COMPLETENESS IS: 99%
- AT PRESENT, ORDERS DELVIERY TIME IS MAXIMUM: 1 WEEK
RESPONSES TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why there are delays in orders execution? Response: Current delays are caused by accumulation of orders from first weeks after implementation of new version of the system.
- When the delivery will be executed? Response: We use our best effort to make sure your orders are complete and delivered as soon as possible. For detailed information, please contact Customer Service.
- Why do we inform about delivery date and do not meet it? Response: We are working on execution of many orders. Sometimes there are too many orders ready for shipment to schedule all transports in time.
- Why there was no information about the plan to implement new system? Response: We did not implement a new system; we implemented its new version as the one we were using was from several years ago and it was no longer supported by its supplier. Further use of the system which cannot be updated was risky for maintaining proper customer service and operations of the company.
- Why did we implement new system during “the season”? Response: Implementation of a new version of the system was scheduled for long May weekend. The date was chosen considering time required for the system start-up.
- Why documents [invoices, delivery documents] are not legible / not clear? Response:We highly value all your suggestions and notifications. Thanks to them, we modified, amongst others, Delivery Note. New version of the system allows us to modify and adjust the layout to requirements of the client. We wish to continue working on the quality of documents with your support.
- Why clients do not receive invoices and delivery notice? Response: We are aware that not all our clients received invoices and delivery notes in due time. It is caused by incorrect system configuration as regards automatic shipment. We are working on the process to be fully automatic and we believe that until 20th June you will notice a significant improvement in this area. Please report missing invoices to the Customer Service – they will be immediately sent via e-mail.
- Why do we confirm orders stating weeks? Response: Current orders are analyzed considering current delivery dates, that is why, orders conformations must be carefully prepared so we can confirm you realistic delivery dates.
- What are current delivery dates? Response: Current delivery dates are confirmed by the Customer Service. Considering workload of our production lines, current dates are longer than usual and are individually agreed depending on the quantities and assortment
- Will implementation of a new version of the system be beneficial for clients? Response: Implementation of a new version of the system will bring many benefits for our cooperation. Automation and integration of all functions in the production process will allow us to improve customer service.
The below persons are ready to assist you:
- Kamila Jarosz
kom. +48 784 664 340
- Darko Krsmanović
(EN, SRB, HR)
kom. +48 539 940 163
- Jan Waszek
kom. +420 737 904 574
- Peter Verba
kom. +36 203 95 93 96
- Krzysztof Stańczyk
kom. +48 784 639 081
We also provide you a special e-mail address – email@example.com– you may send there all additional questions, suggestions and notification.