The system of structural windows FA 50N SW is a universal system that allows for installation of parallel sliding, tilt or turn windows in a facade, with mechanically or structurally assembled glazing.
The windows are designed to make the aluminium frames of window sash invisible from the outside. Profiles shapes match typical (according to European standards) fittings and scissors-like mechanisms.
An important improvement is that this new solution allows for glazing with double-chamber units.
• the visual effect of an even, uninterrupted surface affects positively the general aesthetics of the building,
• compatible with "intelligent house" concept,
• possibility of efficient ventilation without interrupting the homogeneous appearance of the facade due to using sliding windows,
• possibility of natural ventilation, uniform inlet and outlet of air,
• no draught and reduction of energy costs,
• possibility of installation of automatic opening/closing actuators.
|Air permeability||class 4 acc. to PN-EN 13830|
|Water tightness||class E 1500 acc. to PN-EN 13830|
|Heat transfer coefficient||Uf = from 1,3 W/m2K acc. to PN-EN ISO 10077-2|
|Wind load resistance||class B4 (1600 Pa)/ class C4 (1600 Pa) acc. to PN-EN 12210|
|Impact resistance||I5/E5 (950 mm) acc. to PN-EN 13830|
|Glazing||mechanical or structural assembly
|Types of windows||tilt outwards, sliding, turn
|Glazing thickness||single-chamber 26÷32 mm
double-chamber 46÷62 mm
|FA 50N SW Window|
|parallel sliding window||bottom tilt window||bottom tilt window|
|Max weight||400 kg||180 kg||180 kg|
|Max width/height||2000 mm x 3000 mm||1700 mm x 2650 mm||2650 mm x 1700 mm|
|Max width/height||1478 mm x 2478 mm|