FA 50N INV is a modern system of windows assembled in the support grid of a mullion-transom curtain wall FA 50N and FA 50N SL. There are many possibilities for inwards opened windows: turn & tilt, tilt & turn, tilt, turn.
The characteristic feature of this system is the assembly solution that makes the frame and window sash invisible from the outside of the curtain wall. The profiles of mullions in curtain wall are shaped in such a way, that they function as window frames.
• possibility of glazing with single-chamber and double chamber units,
• a hidden sash effect from the outside of a curtain wall,
• high thermal insulation properties,
• possibility of assembly in any type of Yawal's mullion-transom facades,
• possibility of combination with other Yawal systems.
|Heat transfer coefficient||Uf = from 0,7 W/m2K|
|Internal visible width||78,5 mm|
| Types of windows
||turn &tilt (RU),
tilt & turn (UR),
turn (R), tilt (U)
|Glazing thickness||28÷58 mm|
|Water tightness||E 1650 acc. to PN-EN 13830|
|Wind load resistance||E 1650 acc. to PN-EN 13830
|Air permeability||class 4 acc. to PN-EN 13830|
|Impact resistance||I5/E5 acc. to PN-EN 13830|
|FA 50N INV Window|
|turn window||turn &tilt window|
|Max weight||150 kg||150 kg|
|Max width/height||1300 mm x 2400 mm||1300 mm x 2400 mm|