DP 180 system with an innovative solution of frame with double rail and triple rail system, thanks to which it is possible to obtain ideal thermal insulation parameters.
The insulation profile of HPVC is used around the whole circumference of the frame. The use of structural sections from triple rail frame allows for creation of multiple frames.
To prevent deformations of sashes due to temperature differences, the sash profiles are equipped with thermal separators, type “anti bi metal”. On the other hand, resistance to scratches is obtained thanks to use of crinkled threshold profile, which additionally ensures easy leaf sliding.
DP 180 system is also the winner of the IRBS 2019 and TopBuilder 2019 competitions.
• excellent thermal insulation (innovative construction of the frame with double rail system – three lines of thermal separators),
• simple and intuitive drainage system.
• innovative two-component gaskets for the leaf
• possibility of executing the structure in all variants available on the market,
• leaf profiles equipped in modern thermal separators, type ANTI BI METAL,
• insulating foundation below the threshold length 6.5 m – no need to connect it,
• possibility of combination with other Yawal systems.
|Profiles width||Frame: 180 mm, Leaf: 81 mm|
|Infill thickness||18÷62 mm|
|Leaf weight||max. 430 kg|
|Leaf height||max. 3300 mm|
|Leaf width||max. 3300 mm|
|Air permeability||class 4 acc. to PN-EN 12207|
|Water tightness||class E1350 acc. to PN-EN 12208|
|Heat transfer coefficient||Uw from 0,8 W/m2K, Uf from 1,1 W/m2K|
|Wind load resistance||class C3 acc. to PN-EN 12210|
|Acoustic insulation||Rw = up to 47 dB wg PN-EN 14351-1+A2|