These systems are an optional stylistic variation of FA 50N system.
They allow for creating light mulliontransom curtain walls . Aluminium profiles, constituting a part of the system, make the vertical or horizontal division lines on the facade invisible, and the perpendicular elements are emphasised with separate decorative strip.
• possibility of creating visually attractive structures,
• high water tightness and wind load resistance parameters,
• visual effect of emphasising horizontal and vertical division lines,
• possibility of using tilt windows that don't interfere with facade appearance,
• possibility of combination with other Yawal systems.
|Air permeability||class AE 1500 acc. to PN-EN 13830|
|Water tightness||class RE 1800 acc. to PN-EN 13830|
|Heat transfer coefficient||Uf = from 0,65 W/m2K acc. to PN-EN ISO 10077-2|
|Wind load resistance||2400 Pa acc. to PN-EN 13830|
|Acoustic insulation||Rw = 53 dB acc. to PN-EN ISO 140-3|
|Impact resistance||classes I5, E5 acc. to PN-EN 13830|
|Internal visible width||50 mm|
|External visible width||50 mm|
|Glazing||mechanical assembly using internal glass pane|
|Glazing thickness||6÷62 mm|
|Opened elements||- outwards opened tilt/sliding windows (FA 50N SW),
- inwards opened windows (FA 50N INV)
|Max weight||450 kg|